Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Flickr Fun :Duckies go to Vegas

flickr funWell this may not exactly be Technical advice or a how to blog post....but it is helpful for those of you who haven't put your flickr account to much use. Not sure what flickr is? Well in a nutshell is where you can browse, upload and share your pictures online- yes for free- upgrade to pro if you feel you just can't get enough!

Since I myself find Flickr helpful when seeking visual inspiration, a reason to seek a chuckle or actually for my own photo storage (which I will be sharing shortly) I figured I should start highlighting other peoples public accounts which I find funny, interesting, beautiful or whatever the pictures portray.

So for my First Flickr Fun Set I preset to you Digicolleens- Ducky in Vegas! Seriously Cute and humorous. It makes me think.... what can I do with donkey? hhhmmmm we shall see :)

No comments: