Friday, November 23, 2007

What European City Do You Belong In?

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Today is Black Friday- I woke up to see the news report on all the crowds at stores, the traffic reporter reporting on deserted streets and the weatherman bearing cold weather blues news! So since I am one of few people in America who had to work on the day after Thanksgiving, I found myself surfing the web wee bit more than I usually would and voila- came across this cutest sort of questionnaire!

What European City Do You Belong in! Hooray! Take me away from this frigid weather and let me see where I truly truly belong! Here are my results:

You Belong in Amsterdam

A little old fashioned, a little modern - you're the best of both worlds. And so is Amsterdam.
Whether you want to be a squatter graffiti artist or a great novelist, Amsterdam has all that you want in Europe (in one small city).


Hmmmmmm Amsterdam it says.... well I'm not sure about that, although it did hit the nail on the head when it referenced "a little old fashion , a little modern" that is me! Ok- thats my Black Friday contribution to the web. I soon hope to have more time to blog, I have tons of new tips for Macs, awesome quick helpful web references I wish to share- but little time to sit and compose a quality post! But they will come, I promise! In the meantime enjoy the holiday season!

No comments: